All Covid 19 safety precautions observed!
Enjoy 1000 sq. ft that includes two large, private rooms, a deck and a bathroom that can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests:
The Sunset Room: The primary bedroom has a comfy, memory foam queen mattress, sitting area, bistro table and overlooks the gorgeous views of the harbor .
The Sunrise Room: Located adjacent to the sunset room is the extended suite with a queen size memory foam sofa bed, kitchenette with mini- fridge, microwave, keurig coffee maker, toaster and all plates and utensils. The room has direct access to private deck that features a hot tub, outdoor dining table , propane Weber BBQ and a lounge area with fire table.
Accommodations are completely private with your own entrance separate from main house. Lock box available for self check-in if desired.
Rooms are fully equipped two mini fridges, Keurig Coffee makers, microwave, toaster and all utensils and kitchenware.
- Gourmet breakfast delivered every morning to your room
- Dining Tables, Sitting Areas, and Cozy Chairs
- Outdoor Deck with Hot Tub, Dining Table, BBQ and lounge area with Fire Table
- TVs with premium channels and Smart TV features
- Two Mini fridges in each room
- A Microwave
- Two Keurig coffee makers in each room (pods included)
- Free WIFI access
- Beach towels and blankets provided and luxurious spa robes
- Freshly made lunches and dinners available for additional charge with advance notice.
- Pack and play crib and cot available upon request
- Laundry service available for additional charge
- Ice available and more room for refrigerated items if needed (please inquire)
- and much, much more !
Whether I am a guest in other’s homes or hosting guests in my own home, I am very interested in meeting and learning about people from all over the world. I feel privileged to live in such a special place as Bodega Bay, Ca and wish to share this beautiful place with others. I host with respect and attention to each individual guest and create an environment that invites my guest to relax and enjoy the peace and quiet of my home and the environment.
I hope to meet you someday soon!
During Your Stay
respect the privacy of my guests and am happy to accommodate as much or as little interaction as you would like. I will gladly offer suggestions and offer concierge services to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable. Just Ask!
Things you will need to know
- Check in 3:00 p.m. / Checkout 11:00 a.m.
- Self check-in option with lockbox
- No smoking, please
- Pets? Please inquire!
- No parties or events, please
- Please dispose of trash and recyclables responsibly and properly. Garbage cans and recycle bins available
- All basic toiletries provided please let me know if you need anything
- I can be reached by text or phone anytime
- In event of fire there is a fire extinguisher on the wall just inside the entry way to the guest rooms.
- We live next to a Fire station with EMT services for any emergencies
Bodega Bay, California, United States
My home is located in the neighborhood of Bodega Harbour the home of a world class golf course. The home overlooks the beautiful Bodega Bay Harbour and Pacific ocean and is across the street to the coastal Access Bird Walk that takes you on a 15 minute walk to the well known Doran Beach. Conveniently located to restaurants , local attractions and everything you need!
The location of Bodega Bay is a convenient place to explore so much of what beautiful Sonoma county has to offer from the gorgeous rocky coast to the beautiful wine country and everything in-between .
Having a rental or private car is the best way to get around Bodega Bay and surrounding areas. Though we are a bit remote, it adds to the uniqueness of where we live. No big box stores here! Bodega Bay has all you would need for a wonderful vacation but if you needed a big box fix, it’s just a short trip to our neighbor towns of Sebastopol, Petaluma or Santa Rosa.
What a wonderful escape! My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary and Juli’s Haven was the perfect getaway. Great location, friendly host, lots of communication about local recommendations. Juli... read more
October 17, 2022
Juli’s home is comfortable, cozy, artistic, and full of surprises! If you have the opportunity to book her home you will be so glad you did! Thank you Juli for... read more
October 15, 2022
We are so thankful we found your haven. It was just what we needed for our getaway. You are an amazing host & provide everything that is needed to do... read more
October 12, 2022